The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboards never need painted. A robust frame spreads impact across the flared wings to reduce wear on vital components.
• Four laser-cut steel ribs reinforce each wing
• Full length 2 in. cross tubes and heavy duty channels
• Aggressive 70° attack angle
• 3/8 in. cutting edge
SnowDogg Illuminator™ LED Headlights are brighter and longer lasting than traditional halogens. Active Defrosting Technology™ keeps the Illuminators ice-free even in the biting cold – a central heat source defrosts the entire lens evenly, preventing the streaking or banding that’s common with other LED plow lights.
SnowDogg HX High Intensity Halogens are also available.
Each wing has an independent 6 in. trip edge. This protect your equipment from hidden curbs and obstacles without dumping the snow you’re pushing.
From the heavy duty lift cylinder to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, SnowDogg plows are built to endure whatever winter throws at you. The revolutionary lift frame design provides unparalleled stacking power.
• 1/4 in. grade 50 steel construction
• Powerful lift cylinders
• Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders
• Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit
• SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
• Optimized hose routing
Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit controller lets you effortlessly control the V, scoop, and angle functions.
Other standard accessories:
• Contoured poly snow deflector
• Wire reinforced blade guides