- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Available with 96 in., 108 in., or 120 in. hoppers with a capacity from 2.5 to 3 cubic yards.
- Powered by two independent electric motors for conveyor and spinner.
- Spreads bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- In-cab controls with independent variable speeds for the conveyor and spinner.
- 18 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft, using a regular or extended chute.
- Versatile 14-1/2 in. chain conveyor drive with 1/4 in. crossbars
- Two chute baffles allow you to adjust the spread pattern to your application.
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inverted V improves flow and reduces stress on the drive line.
- Two hinged top screens with 1/4 in. bars included.
- Made in the USA.
The spinner is powered by a 1/2 HP, 12V motor, and the conveyor chain is powered by a 3/4 HP, 12V motor.The spreader is controlled by a heavy duty in-cab controller with independent variable speeds for the conveyor and spinner. It also comes outfitted with four hinged-top screens with 1/4 in. bars.
The hopper and fully welded frame are made from high quality 304 stainless steel for long lasting corrosion protection. The hopper also comes outfitted with a top screen. The spreader is equipped with a steel pintle chain conveyor and features a stainless steel inverted V to reduce stress on the drive line and improve flow. The high-flow conveyor is 14-1/2 in. wide with 1/4 in. crossbars and has a stainless steel floor. An adjustable feedgate with lock pin offers additional material flow control.
An 18 in. poly spinner casts material 2 to 30 ft. The spreader features an adjustable chute to accommodate varying bed heights. Two adjustable baffles allow you to cater the spread pattern to your use. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely, tool-free, for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
Product Common Use: Snow and Ice Control, Road and Lot Maintenance