DUMPERDOGG® STAINLESS STEEL DUMP INSERT
- Transforms your 3/4 ton and up pickup into a dump truck, saving you time, effort and cost when unloading heavy or bulky material.
- Double pivoting and removable tailgate lets you load and access the truck bed with ease.
- Completely clears truck bed of material with a maximum 45º dump angle.
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coated steel frame and stainless steel insert.
- Included body-up indicator kit alerts you when the DumperDogg is raised.
- Pair with the SaltDogg Tailgate Replacement Spreader to turn your truck into a salt spreader during winter.
- Versatile design lets you continue to use your truck for transporting items like plywood sheets or pallets.
- Tarp system, side extensions, and cab guard sold separately.
- Backed with a 2-year warranty.
DumperDogg Truck Inserts > Stainless Steel Dump Insert
Buyers Products DumperDogg Stainless Steel Dump Insert transforms your pickup truck into a dump truck, making it easier to transport and unload heavy, loose material such as mulch or stone. Built from 12 Ga stainless steel, the inserts will fit either a 6 ft or an 8 ft domestic truck bed on 3/4 ton and up pickups. Each insert has a payload capacity of up to 6,000 lb.
The DumperDogg Stainless Steel Dump Insert bolts to the frame of your vehicle and uses a powerful scissor hoist to provide a dump angle of up to 45º. The self-contained 3 HP power unit connects to the vehicle’s electrical system to operate the power up/power down hoist. A body-up indicator kit is included to notify you when dump is in the upright position. The DumperDogg Stainless Steel Dump Insert has a tethered control box with a 10 ft cord so you can operate from a distance.
The multi-purpose DumperDogg Stainless Steel Dump Insert has a double pivoting and removable tailgate. Four 3/4 in. quick release hinge pins allow the tailgate to open up or down for loading or unloading. They can also be removed completely for easy access to the truck bed. These features enable you to continue to use your truck for transporting standard items, accommodating plywood sheets and pallets. A powder-coated steel structural frame maintains the integrity of the DumperDogg Stainless Steel Dump Insert for years of use.
Product Common Use: Landscaping, Construction, Contractors, Agriculture